2022 Mitsubishi Outlander Specs
The Mitsubishi Outlander has won fans all over Glendale and beyond for its spacious design, powerful handling, and luxurious driving experience. In this guide, Bell Road Mitsubishi walks you through the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander specs to get a better sense of why this SUV is such a best-seller with Phoenix drivers. Get a sneak peek below, and head to our dealership for your test drive today!
Outlander Specs: Performance
The Mitsubishi Outlander specs display the best of modern engineering, blending efficiency and power seamlessly. The 2.5L 4-cylinder engine is equipped with direct-injection to maximize performance, along with a standard continuously variable transmission to optimize your fuel economy. Take a look at the latest specs below:
- 2.5L MIVEC DOHC 4-cylinder engine
- Continuously variable transmission
- 181 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque
- 2,000-pound towing capacity
- Up to 24 city/31 highway mpg
Outlander Specs: Trim Levels
The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander is offered in three different trim levels, so it’s easy for any driver to find a perfect fit. Whether you choose the base trim or the most well-appointed model, you’ll be treated to top-notch performance with cutting-edge safety and convenience features for the Peoria roads ahead. Price points are as follows:
- 2.5 ES: $25,795 MSRP
- 2.5 SE: $28,845 MSRP
- 2.5 SEL: $31,945 MSPR
Outlander Specs: Interior
The Mitsubishi Outlander has a 79.7-cubic foot cargo capacity with room for 7 inside its spacious cabin, and that’s just the beginning. This interior is packed with state-of-the-art features that transform your Mesa driving experience, including advanced safety features available like:
- Active Blind Spot Assist (ABSA): This system monitors the roads automatically, alerting you of any unseen obstacles in your blind spot.
- Rear Automatic Emergency Braking: Using a built-in bumper sensor, this feature alerts you of any obstacles behind your vehicle.
- Multi-View Camera System: Cameras mounted on the front, rear and sides of the vehicle help you park with precision.
- Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM) with Pedestrian Detection: This system signals a warning when your car approaches another vehicle too quickly, slowing or stopping your car to prevent damage.
Schedule Your Test Drive with Bell Road Mitsubishi
You’ve read the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander specs, now experience the real deal at Bell Road Mitsubishi. Contact us in Phoenix to learn more about the lineup, or visit our dealership to get the keys in your hand!
More from Bell Road Mitsubishi
Find out what drivers and critics across Glendale are saying when it comes to a sporty and capable SUV for their commutes and weekend adventures. From Car & Driver to KBB, the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross continues to impress. To make it easier than ever for you to see if this is the latest…
Glendale area drivers in the market for a new vehicle have turned to the Mitsubishi Outlander for years because of its family friendly features and top of its class safety rating. The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander lives up to this reputation and provides even more convenient features and safety. The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander safety rating is…
So, what is GAP insurance? GAP insurance stands for Guaranteed Assets Protection Insurance and protects you for the difference between the value of your vehicle, and the balance left on the loan. Learn more about GAP insurance with the experts at Bell Road Mitsubishi below! For more information, feel free to contact us anytime! Finance Center New…