What is the Mitsubishi Reliability Score?
If you’re interested in picking up a new Mitsubishi model, you may be wondering about the Mitsubishi reliability score. You’ll be pleased to find that in addition to an outstanding and spacious interior, filled with the entertainment, tech features you need, and safety features, the Mitsubishi Outlander reliability rating is something that Glendale drivers. The Mitsubishi Outlander reliability rests on its quality safety features and its protective body structure so that you can have the utmost confidence in your safety every time that you get behind the wheel. You can learn more about the Mitsubishi reliability by reading below, or you can contact us to test drive any of our Mitsubishi vehicles!
Safety-Enhancing Features and Mitsubishi Reliability
The Mitsubishi reliability and safety rating is the top priority of Mitsubishi, which is why each model is equipped with the latest safety features and technology. When Peoria drivers get behind the wheel of one of our models, then you can expect to find some of these safety features:
- Multi-View Camera System: With the cameras arranged strategically around your car, you’ll have a live view of all-around your vehicle at all times.
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers: Automatically turns on windshield wipers when it senses rain.
- RISE Body Construction: A reinforced body structure that absorbs and distributes energy during collisions to protect all of your passengers, so you can stay safe on the streets of Peoria.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Lane Change Assist: Alerts you if a vehicle is in your blind spot, when you’re attempting to merge into another lane to prevent accidents.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: You can find adaptive cruise control adjusting your speed to maintain a safe distance from other vehicles when traveling to Mesa.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: If you are reversing, you’ll be alerted to oncoming traffic behind you, to avoid an accident.
Rating the Mitsubishi Outlander Reliability
The Mitsubishi Outlander reliability rating is one of the most important and talked about things when you’re looking at a new Mitsubishi lineup. You can see what industry-leading reviewers have said about the Mitsubishi reliability rating:
- General Reliability: Kelley Blue Book rates the Outlander at average, comparable to most SUVs on the market this year.
- Perceived Quality and Reliability: J.D. Power, a well-respected resource in the auto industry, gives the Mitsubishi Outlander a consumer verified perceived quality and reliability score of 76/100, putting the Outlander in the 76th percentile of other vehicles in its class.
Experience the Mitsubishi Reliability at Bell Road Mitsubishi for Yourself
If you’re in the market for a new vehicle that combines reliability and safety, then you’ll be excited for what you can achieve with our new Mitsubishi vehicles. After you test drive one of our new models, you’ll be able to take it home quickly and with ease with our expert finance department ready to help you through the car buying process.
More from Bell Road Mitsubishi
If you’re interested in picking up a new Mitsubishi model, you may be wondering about the Mitsubishi reliability score. You’ll be pleased to find that in addition to an outstanding and spacious interior, filled with the entertainment, tech features you need, and safety features, the Mitsubishi Outlander reliability rating is something that Glendale drivers. The…
The 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage miles per gallon is up to an EPA-estimated 36 mpg in the city, and 43 on the highway. This makes the Mirage one of the most fuel-efficient choices within the non-hybrid market you can find. Glendale drivers can explore this brand new fuel-efficient Mitsubishi today with Bell Road Mitsubishi. Contact us to schedule…