What Does Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance Include?
One of the many benefits of purchasing a new Mitsubishi is the comprehensive roadside assistance included. With this program, you’ll receive coverage for up to five years without any type of mileage restrictions. The best part is that this is totally separate from the Mitsubishi Warranty, which provides service and other benefits. Once you purchase your vehicle from a dealership such as Bell Road Mitsubishi, just check the vehicle identification number when calling the Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance phone number (1-888-648-7820). So, what does Mitsubishi roadside assistance cover? Learn more with the experts at Bell Road Mitsubishi! For more information, feel free to contact us anytime!
Coverage Provided By Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance
For the next five years, anyone who drives or is a passenger in your Mitsubishi vehicle will be covered. This 24-hour service provides you with all the help you need any time of the day. Let’s check out what Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance covers when you drive your new Mitsubishi home to Peoria:
- If you get a dead battery around Phoenix, Roadside Assistance will come out to your location and jump your battery.
- Flat tires can be difficult around Phoenix, however, with Roadside Assistance, you’ll have the option to contact the Mitsubishi team to help you change your tire.
- What if you accidentally run out of fuel? If this happens to you, just get in touch with Roadside Assistance, so they can bring you fuel to get where you’re going.
- In the event you get locked out of your vehicle, you can just give Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance a call to help you access your vehicle.
- In the event your vehicle needs to be repaired, you’ll be able to call our experts and provide minor repairs.
- If your vehicle has broken down, and you need a tow, our Roadside Assistance coverage allows you to have your vehicle towed to a Mitsubishi service center that is nearby.
Trip Interruption Coverage: Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance
If your vehicle is inoperable and the repair can be completed under warranty, if you’re farther than 150 miles from home, or if it needs a quick repair, Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance can provide you with coverage for expenses for repair, hotels, meals, and a rental car with a value of up to $175 daily.
Learn More About Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance at Bell Road Mitsubishi!
Now that you know more about the Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance number and overall coverage, stop by and see us at Bell Road Mitsubishi! Our expert service center can help answer all your questions, and take care of other issues your vehicle may encounter. If your vehicle needs a repair, schedule an appointment with our service technicians today. Be sure to take advantage of our service specials to save around Glendale!
More from Bell Road Mitsubishi
Are you in the market for a new compact SUV that can get you where you need to go in Scottsdale and beyond? Check out the 2023 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross! It has six total Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross trim levels for you to decide from, so you can pick the one that best fits your Peoria…
How well does the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross perform for Scottsdale drivers? What are the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross mpg ratings? Learn more about the 2023 Eclipse Cross gas mileage across the 8 trim levels with this guide from Bell Road Mitsubishi. View InventoryMitsubishi Research If you would like to learn more about how many miles per gallon…
You don’t have to sacrifice when it comes to a compact SUV that still has a spacious interior. Instead, you should be looking into the 2023 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross interior and dimensions today. Not only does it come at a reasonable price range, but the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross SUV is also critically acclaimed with…